Monday, March 26, 2012

Door to Door Visits

Today five of the Operation Foundation leadership members and Mauryn, one of our partners at the Urban League, had the opportunity to go door to door and visit residents. In short, we handed out flyers with information for our community meeting on Saturday and were able to pass out a few project request forms. I think I can speak for us all when I say, what a great day! I know we were thankful for and encouraged by the residents we were able to interact with; such an awesome community. From what I have been told, today we all had more positive reactions and more residents at home/willing to answer the door than last year. Although we still have a few more streets to visit, things are picking up momentum! We are all excited to see what a difference Operation Foundation will make this year. Also, we are still looking for more volunteers! Contact us or look under the volunteer tab to get involved.

-Jennie

No comments:

Post a Comment